Wednesday, 30 October 2013

'Oh I do want to be beside the seaside......'

After a break of about 6 months or so, my WW2 obsession has resurfaced.  I've been playing Chain of Command, which is great (although I've yet to win, of course). I've painted a Panzergrenadier platoon and some American Airborne in 15mm, as well as resurrecting some terrain projects that have been on hold during my other obsession (40k). The terrain is mainly an unfeasible amount of bocage as well as this coastal tile, which had been unfinished for about 6 years. It's intended for Flames of War, although I'd like to give CoC a go with it too. Hopefully get a game in tomorrow; if so, I'll post up some pics of the whole board set-up.

1 comment:

  1. How that does look good Steve, I can feel the pain of those MG42's already.

    ReplyDelete